Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Top 8 Signs from Hawaii

As my journey comes to a close, I decided that I'm going to start a series (amidst a few other posts) on the "Top 8" in Hawaii.  In case you should come here some day - take note!

So, first of all, I have compiled a group of signs I've seen around here that are funny, just plain weird, or that you would never see in Saskatchewan.

This one came in handy during the tsunami.

Ahh.. Verna's. I'm guessing this doesn't make sense to you, unless you're from Hawaii. I'll attempt to explain. Pretty much - Come to Verna's.

Bump. Just call it a bump.



I sure clicked it when I saw this one.


In Saskatchewan it would read "Beware of unexpected falling snowflakes, even if its June."

Thanks tips.

I hope Rose had some luck. 

Oh what people will do to obey the law.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Turn up the HEAT | TNB