Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Stars and Banana Bread

Today was a sad day. I didn't pull any pranks for April Fool's Day!  Sigh. What is the world coming to? I need to get my prankster mode back. I'm going to have so many brainstormed by the time I get back, watch out!

What do you get with some very ripe bananas and a little bit of spare time??


I say, make banana bread! I wish you were here so I could share it! 


I got to go up to Mauna Kea last week- an inactive volcano up here - and star gaze!! It was really cool, I'd definitely recommend it. I actually signed up as a volunteer - and I'm planning on doing it some more before I leave... it DOES come with perks - free meal and trip up! 

Here is the moon from looking through the telescope monitor hooked up to the computer.  It was a full moon that night!! Not great for viewing the other stars, but the moon itself was pretty amazing.


And.. my new camera! Its a new edition of my old camera I had. I have to say  - the digital macro option on this camera is not quite as good as my old one.  My closeups aren't quite as clear :(   I miss my oldie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you take a picture of your new camera if your old one wouldn't work?
Alissa

Bri said...

Thats for me to know and you to find out.. :)

Post a Comment

 
Turn up the HEAT | TNB