Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Some familiar faces!


I was able to meet up with my cousin Steph this week... it was really good to see her!  We relaxed all day at a really nice resort (called Mauna Lani) that my friend works at.  It's nice to have friends with benefits, really nice.

In the hammock!

Ahhh.. beautiful.

Played a little beach volleyball....

We found a "romantic dinner" set up for a couple that would be coming. We may or may not have spied on them. Steph and her friend Shauna were taking advantage while it was empty.


The Tiki man!! He was running around (literally) and lighting all the torches around the resort. So naturally, I asked to get my picture taken with him.


Another sunset!

And all the trees are starting to bloom here.. so pretty! This is at the University Campus..

Latley I have been spending virtually all my time with the band... but don't worry - I'll try to post some more videos soon from the wedding party we played at last night! Or click here and watch them on our fan site! It was a lot of fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Turn up the HEAT | TNB