Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Last of the Last!

One broken suitcase, a country over, and 13 hours later, my adventure has ended! 
Here are a few concluding pictures!

An eel (you can see peeking out of the rocks..) that was nabbing little fish through the water... it was pretty cool to watch.

Sunset in Kona -- my last one.. always pretty!


Jump off the South Point .. actually the most southern point of the US.. big adrenaline rush!!

Just underneath the jump was a little cave with the tide coming up and down and dragging you with it.. It was lots of fun.



I kinda forget what this guy is called.. I know he's a gastropod.. I learned that much from Marine Biology.. but the name is escaping me!  Anyways, he sucked on my finger, it was such a weird feeling!



Ahh.. a palm tree..! I will miss this! 

For all who are still checking out the blog -- I plan to keep this going with some baking/crafting/other exciting stuff, so keep checking or subscribe to it so you can get the updates!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Turn up the HEAT | TNB