Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Explore Explore Explore!!

Well.. here I am.  Last 2 weeks. 
Dan was here this past week and we did some heavy duty exploring around the island.   And.. I got some pretty cool pictures if I do say so myself.  




Kona - playing with some settings as the waves crashed in on shore! 



At Pololu lookout.. I was here before if you remember from a previous post. But still - more beautiful than ever!


Rainbow falls.... with a little postcard twist on it!



Shaka! Here's the real rainbow falls!


The water is coming down and will soon fall off Rainbow Falls...

Another little lookout. Colors of the water - love them!

And.... lava flow!! There was new flow just lately, so of course, we had to go see it! This was pretty cool.. . 



Well.. I miss you all, can't wait to see everyone when I get back! If you have any requests for souveniers.. now is the time! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Turn up the HEAT | TNB