Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

More from the islands..

Don't worry, I haven't abandoned this blog. My camera abandoning me has been the main reason for my absence. I can't seem to find a camera repair place in Hilo.. ! Frustrating to say the least.
Luckily I was able to borrow some pictures from my friend Melissa who has been here for the past couple of weeks visiting!


Here are Melissa and I on our trip to Kona /the tsunami experience..





My first experience body boarding! It was pretty scary the first time.. the waves were pretty gnarly (I really like that word.) The lifeguard took us out on the waves and showed us how to do it - it was a bit deeper water, so harder to catch the wave - because you had to paddle really hard and kick with flippers - they didn't even let people go out without any fins... strong current I guess..





This was the result of bodyboarding the day before .. don't really know how it happened.. but I always enjoy war wounds.




We also went to the zoo!! A nice little tiger perched on my hand.





Even though I really enjoy sunsets out here.. the ones in Saskatchewan will still always be closer to my heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Turn up the HEAT | TNB