Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

I'm BAAAACKK!

I'm so sorry for the lack of posts here!! BUT....I have great news for you - I finally have a camera again!! It has been a long time coming, but I finally get to show what I did about 3 weeks ago... !

First of all, a continuation of when my family was visiting..  I miss them so much already!



This is at Akaka Falls, about 10 miles outside of Hilo.  Huge water fall!



Next my friend Melissa came for a visit!! 



And then... the Tsunami ordeal - here is Walmart stocking the store like crazy at 9:00 am.

All the people watching to see what will happen from the parking lot of Safeway!

A beautiful sunset ended off the eventful day!

A huge snail and a rather large crab thing.

Me and Melissa at Bongo Ben's! 

! I know you all can't sleep at night until you see my pictures. I care about you - I really do, and that is why I'll make sure my posts become regular again!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for caring and posting. The bags under my eyes were getting ridiculous!
Steph

Post a Comment

 
Turn up the HEAT | TNB