Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Trees trees trees!

I can't believe the crazy trees around here.. they are incredible and extremely huge!! Here's one on the campus (that little blue thing in the tree is me!!):



This is a waterfall called Rainbow Falls right on the outside of town. There hasn't been rain for quite a few days so its pretty dry right now. But regardless, it is such a pretty spot.



I went with Kristen, my friend from California, to the waterfall, this is right beside the look out spot (again, crazy trees!)


It was getting pretty cloudy on this day, but still didn't rain, yay! Hilo is treating me pretty well so far for having the most rain in all of U.S..!

2 comments:

Jayna Snider said...

Brianna, those trees are AMAZING! Siiigh that would be so fun to see. Are they climbable? :)
Oh and um, hot legs! Rowr! ;)

Anonymous said...

Bri - those look like you were in Narnia or something. Didn't you wish you were a monkey?

Post a Comment

 
Turn up the HEAT | TNB