Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Coconut Island Jump!

What a busy couple of first days! So, I met a bunch of the other exchange students and we decided to go exploring around the town. So we ended up at a nice little place called Coconut Island Park. There were signs up everywhere to watch for falling coconuts - kind of funny!

So here are some of the locals belly flopping off of a 20 ft. jump..! They are crazy! They go in kind of a crawling position just near the water. They said it didn't hurt, but I didn't believe them. So here is one of them jumping:


Alexa and me - another girl I met on exchange from New Jersey.



And here's us jumping!! And also - my first time in salt water!! Can I just say that my throat and nose were burning ?? Not a pleasant experience, although the jumping part was a blast...!

1 comments:

Mom said...

Okay this may not be something a mother wants to know about - the cliff and all. Oh well good to know you are still alive! Where was the lifeguard situated at this "safety first" site? Did you check first for poisonous jellyfish?

Post a Comment

 
Turn up the HEAT | TNB