Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Hawaii living!

So, my first few days in Hawaii have gone and past..! I got a little tour of the town, but can't really remember where everything is - it might take a while, especially with no car of my own..! Here is a little taste of my place here --



My bedroom which is completely PURPLE. Bed, walls, everything. I like purple and all but seriously.. all purple..?? Haha.. ok, I'm sure I'll be fine.



This is my living room... ! (Yay, no purple.)



A view from my window to the back of the house - which, I might add, also consists of a lemon and orange tree!


This is just a snapshot of UHH campus -- soo nice..!

It has been a very testing experience so far, even in these past few days..! It is very laid back here, and the culture is very different...
Stay tuned - more to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Turn up the HEAT | TNB