Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Green Sand.. for real.

Today was quite a substantial day for me. Not only did I experience green sand, but I think I've found the most beautiful place I have ever seen in my life. I'd say that's pretty substantial.

The place is called Green Sands Beach, and it's not called this just for no reason. Actual green sand, no jokes. When you're up close though, it looks gold! I know this is too amazing to be true, but I assure you, I am not pulling your leg, although that would be fun to do, pull your leg. Pictures just do not do it justice I'm afraid , but here is my best shot...



So here it is up close.... and now, are you ready for it.. ? The whole beach..! (on the far side)

OK, once again the picture doesn't do justice.. but its green I promise!


I decided to try to lift it, and just as I thought, it was pretty easy to pick up with my bare fingers. I've been working out.


Can you say wow..? I did.

My camera has a cool setting where you can isolate one color.. so I tried it out!

Christina, Melissa and me


This is me leaping for joy because I get to go in the water!

If, and WHEN, you take a trip to the big island of Hawaii, you absolutely have to visit this beach. It's breathtaking ..! It's totally worth the 2 1/2 mile hike in.. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Turn up the HEAT | TNB